Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blah Blah Blah... (never anything new to blog)

Oh, how I have neglected my blog....

I just don't know that I have that much going on in my life right now. We've had a lot of family reunions lately. Nothing to report there. Just a bunch of people with cameras. Everybody hugging everybody. You know how it is!

This morning, I was told that my great grandma passed away in her sleep. She was 91 yrs old and what a way to go! I will miss her so much but if anybody deserved such a peaceful passing, it was her!

Joss has just been working like a mad man. I can't believe that a year ago we had tens of thousands of dollars we owed for Brody's medical bills. Now we are through the majority of them and almost back up on our feet.

Kaybri has been a joy. Always learning new things. And she is SO sassy. I love it.... I feel really guilty because where Joss and I are both working nights now, she splits her week between Grandma Lori and Grandma Lisha (Joss' mom and my mom). I wish I could spend more time with her, but she doesn't mind a bit. In fact, she'd rather be at Grandma's anyday.
As for me, I've just been busy with work and I'm loving it. Most everybody I work with (dispatchers and officers) are awesome and a lot of fun to work with.

So there you have it, nothing much going on! I can tell you this: Joss and I are in the market for a serious vacation! So if anybody is interested in going to Cancun for a week, just let me know. lol. yeah right. Did I say Cancun? I meant St George! Like I could afford a week in Mexico! ;)

2 comments:

The Barton Bunch said...

You are too funny! Maybe we should make our own Cancun in our back yard and dress Chase and Joss up like cabana boys. LOL!

My Three Sons said...

Well it sounds like you have been having a smooth ride. I'm so glad to see your normal is boring.LOL That what I keep telling myself, when things are normal, my life is boring.

Hope you all get that trip in. Hey, we only live once, so if you want to try to make a Mexico trip, then pray hard and keep looking on the internet. There is always cheap deals out there.