Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

We spent the first half of our day with family doing the BBQ thing. Steak, baked beans, loaded taters... Mmmm. From there, I left to go to work. It has been quite busy but nothing the group of us can't handle. Joss and Kaybri went to the parade, the rodeo and the fireworks. Joss is exhausted but I'm sure he and Kaybri had a great day together. He is also quite the guy for taking Kaybri out to the movie last night. Just the two of them--Ice Age 3. She talked about it all day and begged him to take her back. She's had so much excitement the past few days, she might sleep for a week (I know Joss and I will).

Hope everyone had a great 4th!!

3 comments:

Karies place said...

Glad you guys had a fun time.

The Barton Bunch said...

Mmmm....steak and baked potatoes! LOL That is so awesome that Joss got to do all that with Kaybri. We have great baby-daddies. ;) Hope everything is good with you!

My Three Sons said...

Sounds like a great 4th! I used to work nights and hated working the holidays.

Sounds like the movie will be a great purchase for your house when it comes out on DVD. Hehe